- Clinical posters detail results of dose escalation portion of phase 1b/2 trials of ADG126 in combination with anti-PD-1 therapies, demonstrating benefits of SAFEbody precision masking technology -
- Additional poster reports preclinical profile for ADG153, a novel masked anti-CD47 IgG1 SAFEbody demonstrating strong in vivo anti-tumor activities in solid tumor models and preferential CD47 target engagement in the tumor microenvironment -
Two poster presentations on ADG126 SAFEbody will report results of ongoing phase 1b/2 trials of this masked, anti-CTLA-4 therapy in combination with two different anti-PD-1 treatments at multiple dosing regimens (6 mg/kg and 10 mg/kg). Following an interim update in January reporting compelling safety and confirmed clinical responses for ADG126 combo with toripalimab, detailed results will be presented along with updated data for ADG126 monotherapy in heavily pre-treated patients. Notably, the results of ADG126 in combination with pembrolizumab after repeated dosing to assess late-onset toxicity will also be presented for the first time.
The third poster will review the differentiated preclinical profile of ADG153, an anti-CD47 SAFEbody® in IgG1 isotype, currently in the IND-enabling stage. As expected, IgG1 isotype of masked anti-CD47, ADG153, enables monotherapy efficacy for solid tumors due to strong antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and enhanced antibody-dependent cellular phagocytosis (ADCP) effects, while masking anti-CD47 in IgG1 can overcome the safety challenges of CD47- therapies, particularly for potent IgG1-mediated tumor killing proven for both solid and liquid tumors. The poster will also include results demonstrating preferential CD47 target engagement by ADG153 in the tumor microenvironment.
Details for the poster presentations include:
- Title: Initial results of a phase 1b/2 study of ADG126 (a masked anti-CTLA-4 SAFEbody®) in combination with pembrolizumab (an anti-PD-1 antibody) in patients with advanced/metastatic solid tumors
Location: Poster Section 47
Poster Board Number: 23
Abstract Number: CT233
- Title: Interim results of a phase 1b/2 study of ADG126 (a masked anti-CTLA-4 SAFEbody®) monotherapy and in combination with toripalimab (an anti-PD-1 antibody) in patients (pts) with advanced / metastatic solid tumors
Location: Poster Section 47
Poster Board Number: 17
Abstract Number: CT227
- Title: ADG153, a novel masked anti-CD47 IgG1 SAFEbody, demonstrates strong in vivo anti-tumor activities in preclinical solid tumor models and preferential CD47 target engagement in the tumor microenvironment
Location: Poster Section 23
Poster Board Number: 8
Abstract Number: 2930
The posters will be published on the company’s website at www.adagene.com/pipeline/publications in accordance with the AACR embargo policy.
For more information, please visit: https://investor.adagene.com. Follow
SAFEbody® is a registered trademark in
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding ADG126 and ADG153, the potential implications of preclinical and clinical findings of these product candidates, and Adagene’s advancement of, and anticipated clinical development, regulatory milestones and commercialization of
Investor & Media Contact:
Ami Knoefler650-739-9952 email@example.com
Source: Adagene Inc.